San Antonio Emergency Radio
By Lancaster Decisions, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Multiple radio feeds let you listen to all emergency responders in San Antonio, Texas. Feeds include Police, Fire, and EMS through emergency dispatchers and between first responders.
San Antonio Emergency Radio geolocates live emergency incident responses for the San Antonio metropolitan area. Find the location and description of current fire, EMS, and traffic incidents. Live radio stream lets you listen to the events as they unfold. While listening, San Antonio Emergency Radio shows you where the incident is, describes what is happening, and provides the details of who is involved.
San Antonio Emergency Radio also provides valuable information while travelling. By knowing the location of potential traffic problems, you can plan your route to avoid the possible delays.
- Access to multiple live radio streams for Police, Fire, and EMS in San Antonio, Texas
- Map showing current location of all fire, traffic, and other emergency incidents
- Popup window showing type of incident and responding units
- List view of all current emergency incidents with a list of first responders, their location and the response time
- Information is automatically refreshed every five minutes so that you can follow the information as it changes and know when the emergency has cleared.
- Map Icons clearly indicate the type of incident.
- Detail window describing the nature of the incident, time that it occurred, location, and easily viewed list of responding units.
- Zoom from detail screen to individual incident location on map.
- Includes sharing. When an important incident occurs alert others by sending an email, text message, tweet, or post on Facebook.
What's New in Version 1.3
Corrected issue with showing incidents on the map and in the list
- Category: News
- Updated: 12 October 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lancaster Decisions, LLC
- © 2013 Lancaster Decisions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.