Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sens'Care uses the built-in camera to measure your heart rate and track its evolution. This allows you to keep track of your resting heart rate, the proved approach to monitoring your heart health and preventing related diseases.
“Epidemiological studies show that a resting tachycardia is associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease and sudden death. Elevated heart rate is also highly and independently predictive of 6-month and 1-year mortality following acute myocardial infarction.” Henry Purcell, MB, PhD (Senior Fellow in Cardiology - Royal Brompton Hospital - London – UK).
“We carry in us a sudden death risk and information is comprised in the heart rate”. Xavier Jouven, MD (European hospital Georges Pompidou, Paris - France). The heart rate profile at rest or during an effort is an strong predictive factor of sudden death according to the French study conducted by Xavier Jouven MD and published is the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Real time physiological signal and automatic finger detection
- Instant Heart Rate and average over signal
- Store Historical Data on Interactive Scalable Curve, including automatic resting HR estimation
- Assessment of Cardiovascular Risk and Heart Fitness Evaluation
- Results and statistics compared to Average Population (according to a large Epidemiologic study of 40k volunteers followed during 22 years)
SensCare (c) - Your Health Matters.
- Category: Medical
- Released: 23 July 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Salim Mimouni
- © SensCare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).