By House Full of Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start Player is the definitive method for choosing the start player for your next game!
Start player is NOT A GAME. It's a tool. A utility. Dare I say, an activity! It's fun! Never again will you need to wonder who should go first in your next game. Now you have Start Player! (Start Player also comes in handy for determining who should pick up that check at dinner.)
Start Player is based on a pack of cards with the same name created by Ted Alspach and featuring the characters from his award-winning Board2Pieces web comic.
Start Player has four unique ways of choosing your start player:
1. Card Start lets you determine the start player by drawing a random, virtual card that lists the zany criteria for choosing the start player. Want to choose the start player based on your street address or who bathed most recently? Then this is the choice for you!
2. Spin Start lets you spin the big wheel of fortune and have fate decide for you.
3. List Start is for the impatient among you. Dial in the number of players, hit the button, and just read the names off a randomly sorted list.
4. Finger Start is like Russian Roulette without all that pesky blood. Everybody puts their finger on the device, someone pushes a button, and "Hey! Presto!" we have a new Start Player!
Is it silly? Of course! Is it fun? Absolutely!
What's New in Version 2.0
Start Player now supports Apple Watch!
In addition, you can now keep track of 5 different sets of player names. Play with different game groups? No problem, now you can have a different set of names for each group!
- USD 0.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 07 July 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Blanding
- © 2010 Steve Blanding & Ted Alspach
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.