TapExpense Lite 2
By Lazy Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TapExpense is a fast and straightforward expense tracker. You open the app, enter the income and expense entries, and that's all you need to do. Then you can see the reports or export the data.
We have a screencast showing you the major features of the app at our web site linked below (or visit http://lithoglyph.com/tapexpense). Take a look and see how it can work for you.
This is an app designed for both daily personal bookkeeping and business trip expense tracking. If you do international travel often, it also comes with nifty multi-currency and conversion support.
- Fast, easy entry of income and expense records
- Customizable categories, payment instruments (methods), groups (trips), income sources, and vendors (payees)
- Consie summary report of different types
- Multi-currency support
- Currency conversion in report
- Exporting data as an Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file or CSV-formatted email
- Pie chart in landscape mode
- Passcode lock
This is a lite version for evaluation purposes. The only limitation of the lite version is that only the latest 7 entries are shown, reported or exported in any given date range. Other than that, it has the complete features, and you can enter as many entries as you like. If you like it, buy the fully functional version, and transfer all entries in the lite version to the paid version.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
- Support iOS 5.x
- Fixed the problem under iOS 5.x that when edit expense's note and change keyboard will cause text disappear.
- Fixed the problem under iOS 5.x that when edit expense's amount will cause crash.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 03 February 2012
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: JYH-HONG Chuang
- © Copyright 2011 Mikimoto, Lazy Studio. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.