Tawla (Backgammon game - Arabian Style)
By TAYA IT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Now Tawla supports French, German and Italian ***
*** Live the authentic oriental experience with “Tawla” backgammon!!!
Tawla means "backgammon" in Arabic, it’s an easy-to-use application designed by oriental art experts, to revive the authentic experience of playing backgammon, with one of a kind rolling dice.
- In French, German and Italian.
- iOS 7 ready .
Tawla gives its players the chance, to spring up their backgammon skills against its AI opponents or any of your friends sharing one device. The AI player won’t cheat, but definitely will challenge your strategy under progressive levels of game difficulty.
- Stunning board with authentic oriental designs.
- Dice have a very natural feeling (shake dice and throw).
- Player Vs. player on the same device.
- 3 AI skill levels:
- ‘Toss' - to pick who goes first in the game.
- Pick your starting color when playing against the computer.
- Ability to resume the game.
- Undo move from last dice roll.
- Game Center support.
Enjoy playing Tawla and feel free to share your ideas with us!
What's New in Version 2.2
Support of multiple languages: French, German and Italian.
iOS 7 ready .
Random Bug Fixes.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 28 March 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 43.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian
- Seller: TAYA IT
- © 2010 Taya IT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.