By Kerrie Gallagher
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Appeared on the Education Top Paid iPad Apps in the UK, Australia, Italy, Canada, and Sweden!
Have your toddler learn how to trace the letters of the alphabet the correct way! Great for the classroom or at home.
• Animated directions on how to trace the alphabet properly
• Sound for each letter
• Uppercase and lowercase toggle buttons
• Numbers 1-20, 30, 40 , 50 with audio
• Sight words
• Aligned to the Common Core Standards
• No ads or solicitations in this app
• No additional purchases in the app
INFORMATION FOR TEACHERS & EDUCATORS (USA)
Practice recognizing upper and lower case letters, Print upper and lower case letters
PK, K, 1
Common Core Standards
L.K.1.a: Print many uppercase and lowercase letters.
What's New in Version 2.0
• IOS9 Compatible
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 January 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kerrie GALLAGHER
- © Appagogy 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.