Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download WikiTouch now and start to create, organize and share your notes using iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad for free. Love WikiTouch and want more features such as sharing multimedia files between iPhone, iPad and computers? Upgrade instantly via in-app purchase.
The free version of WikiTouch contains a small ad to the top of your notes. If you like WikiTouch, but you don't like ads, you can upgrade with a one-time in-app purchase, then become a Premium user without any additional subscription. Going Premium also gives you some extra goodies.
If you are looking for a great application that helps you to better organize your digital life, to retrieve critical business and personal information at anytime, then WikiTouch is perfect for you.
WikiTouch is an easy to use personal information management application for iPhone and iPad users that helps you to organize and manage your personal and business information by creating content-rich notes. With WikiTouch, don't miss anymore critical information and carry important notes and documents in your pocket.
WikiTouch works like a personal wiki, where notes are linked together so that you can browse your personal content just like the web.
Using WikiTouch, you can create, browse, edit, organize and share Notes directly from your iPhone while on the go, and synchronize your notes with your computer whenever you want, securely over the Internet.
WikiTouch key features are:
- Your Notes "always on", with ubiquitous access, any time, anywhere, while offline or online.
- Synchronize Notes with multiple Personal Computers and your iPhone or iPad.
- Manage your Notes from your home or business computer, using a standard web browser.
- Add multimedia content to your Notes, such as photos, videos, audio, documents (PDFs, presentations or spreadsheets) or web links. You can also add Links between Notes, building full personal book content to keep your memories safe.
- Share Notes with co-workers, friends or family. Add Links between your Notes and other trusted people's Notes.
- Add photos from your local iPhone photo library, or take a photo using the iPhone camera and add it to your Note. You can also add photos or albums from remote sites and share them with friends or co-workers.
- Add videos from your local iPhone library, or record a short video using the iPhone camera and add it to your Note.
- Record audio messages, add messages to Notes, and share them with friends and colleagues.
- Attach files to Notes, Save remote files, such as documents, photos, videos, audio recordings or clips on your local iPhone disk, and retrieve files while offline.
- Upload photos, videos and document files to our Internet server. Share these files between your computers and iPhone. Share these files also with trusted people such as friends, family members and co-workers. Manage your files on the cloud from your computer web browser or directly from your iPhone.
- Start live interactive presentation with trusted contacts, by just selecting a Note, a Photo, a Link or a File.
- Add geo-tagging information to your Notes.
- Export notes as pdf files
- Protect critical notes with password
With WikiTouch, it's really like bringing your digital life in your pocket.
There are a lot of different ways to use WikiTouch in your personal and business life:
- Taking Notes at University or for a Research project.
- Taking Notes to capture ideas right at your fingertips.
- Taking Notes to record important emails, reminders, web site snapshots or use as a shared bookmark between your different devices.
- Taking Notes to better organize references to important files.
- Taking Notes during Meetings with customers or business partners.
- Taking Notes with video clip or photos from your iPhone camera during a tradeshow event or an important presentation including whiteboard snapshots.
- Taking Notes to just keep organized
- Taking Notes and adding comments about your embedded audio memos.
What's New in Version 3.3
Minor bug correction when adding a photo to a note
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 May 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: AgileTouch
- © AgileTouch S.a.r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.