Word Domino Free - Letter games for kids and the family (spelling, vocabulary)
By Nicolas Lehovetzki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed with a speech therapist, this fun letter game is available for the whole family.
Children from 6 years old will work on their vocabulary and their reading skills.
The game also allows to improve mental organisation and scanning.
The grownups will improve their mental alertness.
The goal of the game : build words with the proposed syllables. In each game, words belong to a specific category.
- 3 difficulty levels
- in the full version : more than 600 different words to find amongst 28 categories, this free version includes 5 categories
- new vocal synthesis function : words are spoken once they are found. This requires your device to be connected to the internet
- you can now define multiple player profiles, with a follow up of the games
- bubble game fun mode
- possibility to play with english, spanish, french and german words
- follow up of the high scores
- Game Center
From the same author : AB Math - fun game for kids and grownups.
What's New in Version 5.1
various improvements and bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 May 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Nicolas Lehovetzki
- © 2011 Nicolas Lehovetzki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.