World Bank Group Finances
By World Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World Bank Group Finances free mobile application allows users to quickly access its portfolio of projects, finances, and procurement data:
* Access in one of nine different languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish) from any place in the world.
* Locate the projects in your neighborhood financed by the Bank, including the major awarded contracts.
* Receive Procurement/Tender Notices and follow business opportunities in more than 100 countries
* Get updates on pending projects in the pipeline, as well as latest approved projects
* Check the disbursements data, updated monthly, and the contributions to Trust Funds
* Engage with the Bank by sharing, following its projects and investments, or reporting back.
Transparency and accountability are essential to the development process at the World Bank Group and central to achieving the Bank's mission to alleviate poverty.
This mobile app complements the World Bank Group Finances (WBGF) open data website (http://finances.worldbank.org).
What's New in Version 3.2
* fixed bug on Financial Summaries
* iOS9 compatibility
* iPad Pro support
- Category: Business
- Updated: 07 December 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: World Bank
- © 2015 World Bank Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.