The "Filter Code" application has been developed to facilitate assistance in replacing filters made by Altair Industrial Filters Srl.
The application sends, to a preconfigured e-mail address of Altair Srl (email@example.com), all the information necessary for the identification of the filter and to allow Altair to contact the customer and propose the right product .
The data necessary to allow Altair a correct assistance are:
● The data of the user requesting assistance.
● The data of the company requesting assistance.
● Data related to the filter.
● Additional information entered by the user.
User and company data are requested at the first start of the application, but can be changed later.
The filter data, present on a label, are scanned through the use of the reading functions, QRcode and NFC, present in the application.
The NFC acquisition function is activated only if the device is able to support this function.
The user can also decide whether to save the filter data.
The "Filter Code" application, to work properly, requires the following permissions:
● Camera: authorization required to read the QRcode.
● Location: authorization required to have complete information on the use of the filter.
For correct operation, the e-mail pre-filled by the application MUST NOT BE MODIFIED before sending.
- ALTAIR INDUSTRIAL FILTERS SRL
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ALTAIR INDUSTRIAL FILTERS SRL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.