Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure combining three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games, the rich strategy of turn-based tabletop board games, and the adventure of fantastical RPGs.
• Easy to Play but Hard to Master: Armello is easy to pick up and experience, yet its deep strategy-centric gameplay emerges as you play. Includes acclaimed story-driven tutorial mode.
• A Board Game Come to Life: We've spent years cherry-picking the best parts of the tabletop experience, like our physics-based dice.
• Fast & Thoughtful: Adventuring in Armello is fast-paced strategy fuelled fun with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
• Multiple Playable Heroes: Each unique Hero possess a special power, stat line, AI personality and can be equipped with an Amulet and Signet Ring to further match your playstyle.
• Dynamic Sandbox: Gorgeous dynamic world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system ensuring a new RPG-like tale on every playthrough.
• Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use Action Points to journey across Armello's hex-based board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards even when it's not your turn.
• Animated Cards: Over 150 beautifully animated in-game Cards from artists all over the world.
• World Class Soundtrack by Michael Allen and internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Gerrard.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/armellogame
Follow us on Twitter: @armellogame
Terms of Service: http://www.armello.com/termsofservice/
1) Compatible with iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro, iPhone 6 and up
Welcome to the land of Armello, thanks for playing and sending through your feedback, bug reports, and love!
- GDPR compliance
- Localisation fixes for Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean and Japanese in the Main Menu and card descriptions
- Removed the Rivals "Coming Soon" banner
If you run into any issues please use the in-game Bug Sending tool or simply email email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
The game itself, or what little I’ve seen of it, seems very interesting; however, the lag is incredible and the game hardly passes even as a turn-based enterprise, if it ever makes it through the initial loading.
Waiting for your turn in multiplayer takes too long
Only great when playing in singleplayer mode, when you playing multiplayer you can getting crashed at mid game
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Can you email firstname.lastname@example.org with some detail about the issue? Like what stage of the game you're in when it crashes and such? I hope we can help out.
It must be a joke
I'm pis off 😒 you let me download and then when I open the app it said my device not supported 😒
Developer Response ,
So basically, as developers we don't have the power to alter/throttle who can and cannot download the app like Apple can. Instead we've had to implement our own device limitations as specified in our own description in the store page. We do this because we know that Armello is already a beefy game for the newer models, we just can't guarantee that it'll work on older ones. In fact in most of these models, it just straight up doesn't work at all. It sucks that you have to go through the process of downloading the app before getting this information, we just don't have a better way to communicate this at this time.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- League of Geeks Pty Ltd
- 849.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 League of Geeks Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Offer 69.000đ
- Fistful of Shards 22.000đ
- Shower of Shards 219.000đ
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.