Barcelona Map and Walks, Full Version
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided walking tours to see the best of the city, and it comes with detailed tour route maps and powerful navigation features to guide you from one sight to the next. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all of the best attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Religious Buildings, Part 1 (8 sights)
* Night Venues (7 sights)
* Acclaimed Architecture (7 sights)
* Specialty Shops (7 sights)
* Museums Walk (10 sights)
* Picasso Tour (7 sights)
* Gothic Quarter (9 sights)
* La Ribera Walk (7 sights)
* Antoni Gaudí Tour (9 sights)
* El Raval Walk (8 sights)
* Modernisme Architecture (7 sights)
* Shopping Zones (7 sights)
* Palaces Tour (7 sights)
* Modern Architecture (7 sights)
* Acclaimed Theaters (9 sights)
* Religious Buildings, Part 2 (9 sights)
* La Barceloneta (8 sights)
* Montjuïc Museums (6 sights)
* Montjuïc Tour (11 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by iPhone 3G or earlier models, iPod Touch, and iPad wifi-only models).
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
What's New in Version 6.9.8
- Minor bug fixes.
- You can now hear the sight description in audio.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 13 May 2017
- Version: 6.9.8
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.