Berlin Multimedia Travel Guide in German
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navigaia offers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to BERLIN. It includes details of more than 450 Points of Interest, 65 videos of places to visit, an embedded interactive map with 4 zoom levels, and audio guides to discover the lesser known attractions and places of the city.
This FREE VERSION allows you to discover how useful and userfriendly the Guide is. It contains around 80 points of interest and 2 zoom levels instead of 4. Through this version, you may obtain the COMPLETE VERSION. All the content is transfered with the FREE VERSION and you will not have to download it, nor pay for the roaming charges.
THE COMPLETE VERSION includes more than 450 points of Interest that have been carefully selected to help you with your trip:
• tourist places to see or visit, restaurants, places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• Comprehensive description with photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Vegetarian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
3 AUDIO GUIDES: With our MP3 audio guides, you can discover 3 main districts of BERLIN and their highlights: the Museum Island and the little-known neighbourhood nearby, the old Berlin from Castle Bridge to Alexanderplatz, and of course the famous UNter den Linden Avenue between Brandenburg Gate and the Spree River
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
The Navigaia group also acts as a Tour Operator. More than 150 guides as well as our 20000 clients in all 4 corners of the globe help us to keep our information accurate and up-to-date. Every year, the guide will be updated and you will receive the latest version.
LANGUAGES: This version is in GERMAN. They are 2 others: 1 in English, and 1 in French
OTHER Navigaia Multimedia Guide: Paris, Marrakech, Venice, Rome, Florence and Tuscany, Bruges, Brussels, Munich, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Grenada, Split, Dubrovnik, New York, Prague, Amsterdam
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 November 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 212 MB
- Language: German
- Developer: Navigaia
- © Pocketvox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.