"It's smart, it's pretty... what makes it shine is the dark comedy found in killing cartoon animals just to satisfy some arbitrary numerical requirements." - 8/10 by DESTRUCTOID
Divide By Sheep is a math puzzler about the Grim Reaper's devious plan to make some sheepy friends. Grim can only befriend the dead, so he decided to unleash a great flood and drag the sheep under. Now stranded on small islands and sinking fast, the sheep need you to help them reach safety.
It plays similar to classic counting games with dark humor where you need to cross a road or river, and can't have specific combinations of sheep, wolves, etc on the same raft. Here though the results are intentionally filled with gore and blood (unless you turn it off in the settings). It's a funny, dark math puzzle game.
You save the little animals by solving clever math puzzles. Divide By Sheep is a game of addition and subtraction by any means possible, where puzzles start off fairly easy and playful, yet quickly escalate in both difficulty and dark humor.
"Want to fling sheep at lasers? You probably want Divide by Sheep then, because in Divide by Sheep you can fling sheep at lasers" - PocketGamer
"Divide By Sheep is a fun mathematics based puzzle game. No, really. 8/10" - 148apps
"Oh and the traps involve splitting sheep in half which then get taped back together once on the raft" - TouchArcade
The mighty features:
- 120 mind bending puzzles spread across 4 worlds
- Dark humor inbound, parental guidance advised!
- What happens when you divide a whole into half? You get two halves!
- Lasers, wolves... oh, and also a kraken (The Grim Reaper's pet)
- Drown sheep. Or wolves. Or pigs. Do whatever it takes to succeed
- Fabulous art-work that quickly goes from cute to disturbing
USE PARENTAL CONTROLS BEFORE GIVING THE GAME TO KIDS! Main menu has the option to disable blood.
A brand new, free update brings World of Ruins, the concluding chapter of Divide By Sheep and Grim Reaper's quest to make some friends.
Featuring portals, frying pans, and DEATH TOTEMS, World of Ruins brings a set of new and challenging mechanics to the award winning math puzzler.
Ratings and Reviews
Plz update more and more
Great math game 😍❤️
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 153.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © tinyBuild GAMES
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.