Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.6
• Fix for iOS 8.4 devices so your music and videos playback where you last left off
• Behind the scenes changes for upcoming releases
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 August 2015
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 YearUSD 99.99
- Pro – 3 MonthsUSD 25.99