Fastagram for Instagram
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fastagram is an application that enables you to quickly send pictures from your Camera Roll to Instagram. By displaying your Camera Roll whenever you launch the application, Fastagram makes it easy to send photos taken with any camera application to Instagram.
# You must have Instagram installed on your iPhone in order to use this application.
# This application requires that you have Location Services turned on (required by the iOS), but we never handle this information.
●How to Use
1. Launch the application. The 12 or 15 most recent pictures in your Camera Roll will be displayed.
2. Select a picture.
3. Perform simple edits like scaling and rotation as necessary.
4. Tapping the "Done" button will launch the Instagram application. Complete the process by continuing the submission operations within Instagram.
- Possible to automatically select most recent photo on startup (configuration required).
- Scale and rotate your photo in 90 degree increments. Depending on settings, it is possible to rotate your photo to any angle.
- Support URL scheme jp.itok.Fastagram .
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Fix bugs
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 13 March 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: 啓 Ito
- © itok
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.