By Winkpass Creations, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed for preschoolers and kindergartners, Flashabet provides an opportunity for children to play with numbers and letters, one of the fundamental steps in preparing them to read. Through this game, children learn to recognize numbers and letters in uppercase and lowercase form. A native USA English speaker's friendly voice speaks the letters and numbers when the flashcards are touched. So keep reading to your preschool-aged children, provide them with a print-rich environment, and supplement their learning with Flashabet!
- Select from 3 sets of flashcards: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, and numbers 1-20
- Step through the flashcards in order
- LISTEN to letter and number names at the touch of a button
- Move forward or backward through the cards at your own pace
- Navigate easily through flashcards:
Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen... OR
Simply touch the flashcards to hear the letter and number names,
and swipe your finger to move forward or backward!
What's New in Version 1.2
New features for version 1.2 include...
-Added option to step through flashcards in random order
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 30 September 2008
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- © 2009 Winkpass Creations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.