FriendCash — Manage Expenses With Friends
By Pierre Dulac
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ Dropbox integration now available ★
As many of you ask, this is now available. The Dropbox service was added to offer you the best sharing experience it can.
Here is FriendCash, your assistant to manage group expenses. Balance expenses between friends or roommates has never been such an easy task. This is the best solution for both your holidays and your everyday life.
With this app you'll be able to track your friends expenses during your holidays and know at the end how much every participant owes to others.
For roommates, it is now simple to track expenses and give them the opportunity to restore the financial balance between them whenever they want.
Then, your iPhone & your iPad will always be synchronized thanks to the iCloud support.
*** Main Features ***
- Dropbox support for sharing between iOS devices
- Beautiful customized interface
- One click is enough to know how to restore the financial balance between participants
- All currencies are available
- Infinite number of participants
- Built-in help and tips bubbles
- Retina display support (iPhone 4 & iPhone 4s)
*** UPDATE from 2.1.0 ***
For the iCloud user, you can import your data thanks to button "Import iCloud data from v2" in the App preferences.
What's New in Version 2.3.4
* make it easy to create a lend of money (treat that like a payback, to exclude it from the global cost)
This shortcut is available in the event friend detail view.
Customers Also Bought
- USD 2.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 30 March 2013
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Pierre Dulac
- © 2012 FriendCash
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.