By John Miller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An Immersive Tree-Drawing App for Curious Young Minds
A MAGICAL TREE THAT RESPONDS TO A CHILD'S TOUCH
Geom-e-Twee™ features a colorful geometric tree that grows and changes with simple finger touches. Children will intuitively discover how to create complex trees from a few slips of virtual construction paper. Geom-e-Twee, a simpler version of the all-ages Geom-e-Tree app, is a geometric playground for your child!
• Fun and creative from the first touch.
• See a tree grow and change in real time.
• Make fancy or simple trees.
• Spread the tree open, or close it up.
• Change between two-or-three-branched trees to see differing patterns.
• See patterns in multi-colored trees.
• Hours of visual fun on the iPod, iPhone or iPad!
PLAY ALONE OR WITH OTHERS
Children can amuse themselves happily animating a tree, then share what they've learned and created with their family and friends.
• Show friends how to make a tree grow.
• Save a favorite tree to the Photos album.
• Send a "twee" to a parent, grandparent, sibling, or friend.
• Play a matching game with two iPads or iPhones!
IT'S EDUCATIONAL, TOO
While your children are creating beautiful art, they're also watching mathematics in action. Parents and teachers will enjoy Geom-e-Twee for its hidden lessons in angles, ratios, and symmetry.
FUN + BEAUTY + MATH = GEOM-E-TWEE!
Geom-e-Twee runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and the iPad Mini.
See "Geom-e-Tree in Action" on YouTube for visual demonstrations of Tree and Twee.
What's New in Version 1.3
8 new themes! Plastic Links, Simple Branching Order, Junior Graph Theory, The Juggler, Twiggy, Ball and Stick, Allo-met-Twic, Tweely, and more. Better support for Retina. Extensively revised Help.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 May 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: JOHN MILLER
- © 2013, John E. Miller -- All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.