Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"...a have to have tool."
The iPhone and iPod Touch provide unlimited amounts of entertainment and communication, that is until you run out of battery power. Knowing the affect of each application on your battery is the key to uninterrupted service. iBattery Meter allows the user to know how much battery life they have left on an application by application basis, thus providing the essential information for battery life management.
iBattery Meter provides more battery life information than the competition in an easy to use interface. iBattery Meter also offers infinite color possibilities through an easy to use on-screen touch interface.
iBattery Meter Key Features:
-Battery Level Indication
-Color completely configurable to thousands of possibilities! (see instructions below)
-Standby time (No applications running, just waiting for a call)
-2G/3G Internet Usage (Based in standard internet usage profiles)
-WiFi Internet Usage (Based on WiFi power-save and data profile)
-Video Playback (For Videos, Movies, and YouTube use profiles)
-Music Playback (This is for iPod music playback)
-2G/3G Talk (This for 2G and 3G phone conversations)
-Special What-If Mode where you set your battery percentage to any level and see the application durations based on the "what-if" battery level. To enter this mode see "what-if" instructions below.
iBattery Meter also features enhanced graphics and a color palette that is easy on the eyes in low light, yet sunlight viewable.
1. All times displayed are in Time, formatted as Hours : Minutes : Seconds. If there are no Hours, the Hours will be omitted.
2. The application reads your battery level and calculates the expected battery life based on the current energy storage in your battery on a per-application basis. i.e. your device consumes more power while you watch a Video, as opposed to listening to Music, so in some situations you would choose to listen to Music instead of watch a Movie to preserve enough battery life to use your device for communications before the next recharge opportunity.
3. To enable the "what-if" Demo battery mode, where you can set your battery to any percentage charge level, simply double-touch in the Battery image. Then slide your finger from right to left in the battery image, changing the battery level from the real level, to the "what-if" level.
4. To disable "what-if" Demo mode, simply triple-touch the Battery image.
5. To change the color:
a. Tap the screen
b. Slide finger along color bar until desired color is achieved
c. Touch anywhere else on the screen to save new color
d. To reset the color, just slide to the bottom of the color bar and select the original blue.
"...I use to run out of battery while traveling because I did not know that my movie was going to dry up my battery. This is just the app I was looking for, thanks!!!"
"iBattery Meter is so helpful. I use it on business trips or in my free time, it has saved me from running my phone battery down before having access to a charger. Now I can use the internet on my phone and I don't have to worry about missing a call because my battery ran out."
Recommended for fans of Fingerprint Scanner, Night Stand, Flight Control, iBeer, GunSmoke, Stick Wars, and Heat Pad.
What's New in Version 1.4
Update Ver 1.4:
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 September 2009
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BahnTech
- © BahnTech Corp 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.