I’m Expecting Pregnancy App and Baby Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the #1 pregnancy app for free! Guides you through every single day until your due date. Get daily updates with pregnancy videos, articles, tips, and more. Track and learn about your pregnancy symptoms. Get answers about your pregnancy through the most active online health communities. To get started, simply enter your due date or let us calculate it for you.
Created by MedHelp, the world's largest and trusted online health community.
DAILY & WEEKLY PREGNANCY INFORMATION:
* Learn what's happening to your body
* Learn what's happening to your baby
* View weekly pregnancy video
* View weekly fetal development video
* Read detailed guides to relieve your pregnancy symptoms. Get tips on how to alleviate the most common pregnancy symptoms, including nausea, fatigue, leg cramps, cravings, and more.
* Ensure you are on track with our To do list item for each week
* Read unique pregnancy article with expert insight and advice on your pregnancy and health.
* View pregnancy tips
* See the latest post in our active pregnancy communities
* Better understand top symptoms for the week
* Get reminders and notifications
* Be aware with our Weight tracking guide
* Record baby bump photos in our Baby Bump Photo Diary. Take photos of your tummy each week and watch your baby bump grow
* Beautiful and ultra cute baby photo background. Who doesn't love photos of cute infants and precious moments?
* Photos automatically update for you each week to relish in cute overload
* Hundreds of pregnancy questions answered every hour
* Get support and motivation from others pregnant moms just like you
SYNC YOUR HEALTH DATA:
* Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, Apple Health App (HealthKit), and several other apps and devices!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
- Finally getting that new phone for the holidays? We’ve added a reminder for you to create an account so your entries are saved before you switch over to a new device.
- Bug fixes.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 11 January 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.