IC Streaming for Webcasts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attending webcasts has never been easier! If you are part of a mobile workforce or just away from your computer, you still can keep yourself up to date by accessing both live and on-demand webcasts on your iPad! With a sleek design, multiple viewing layouts, and high quality Audio-Video-Slide presentation delivery, the iPad experience allows you to view the webcast in the manner that best fits your needs. It’s not only a passive viewing experience either. Participate by voting in polls. Ask the presenters questions. Download presentation content for reference in the future. It’s all accessible via the iPad now!
• Portrait and Landscape views, with multiple layout options in Landscape mode
• Popular webcast features available such as polls, asking questions to presenters, viewing speaker biographies, downloading of presentation assets, and access to technical support.
• Contextual help in both Portrait and Landscape modes.
To attend a webcast, simply:
• Register at the specified URL in your event invitation
• On the confirmation page, or in the confirmation email, click on the URL provided to attend via an iPad and you will be automatically entered into the webcast.
Prior to joining your first webcast, the iPad application must be installed. A minimum of iOS 4.3 is required. This application is compatible with either iPad 1 or iPad 2, but is optimized for iPad 2. Users must be on a Wi-Fi or 3G network connection, and presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
What's New in Version 1.2
Honors the trimmed lead time in an on-demand presentation.
Collects the current time in a manner that supports multiple sequential streams in on-demand presentations.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 December 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: InterCall
- ©2012. InterCall is a subsidiary of West Corporation.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.