By Maui Media Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KeyMaster F1 turns you iPhone or iPod into a wireless function key pad for your Macintosh Computer.
KeyMaster F1 provides function keys F1 thru F16, as well as escape, help, home, page up, tab, delete, end and page down keys.
KeyMaster F1 Requires: a Macintosh Computer (at least 10.5) with open (unfirewalled port :8080) and iPhone or iPod (3.0) connected to the same Wireless (WiFi) LAN.
1. Download, Install, Launch KeyMaster Mac 3 on your Mac. (Make sure to delete/uninstall any previous versions first.)
2. Now, Launch KeyMaster F1 on your iPhone or iPod and open the Info Settings Panel.
3. Enter the Computer Name and Pass Code displayed in the KeyMaster Mac Window into the Info Settings Panel on your iPhone or iPod.
Normal Operation: KeyMaster F1 will automatically connect to your computer. Status LED now blinks green. Steady Yellow indicates stalled WIFI network or computer.
KeyMaster Mac may be installed as an automatic login item to launch on login every time.
Get KeyMaster Zoom, KeyMaster F1 and Flight Sim and add a wireless magnifier/accelerator, ten-key number pad and F-16 Joystick/Master Control Panel for Google Earth Flight Simulator to your Mac.
What's New in Version 3.1
Improved Connectivity, especially with marginal WIFI networks.
Status LED now blinks green. Steady Yellow indicates stalled WIFI network, receiver software.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 February 2010
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maui Media Lab LLC
- © 2009 Maui Media Lab LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.