Uncertain of his sister's fate, a boy enters LIMBO.
What the press said:
“Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.”
10/10 – Destructoid
“The game is a masterpiece.”
5/5 – GiantBomb
“Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.”
5/5 – The Escapist
“Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.”
5/5 – Joystiq
Winner of more than 100 awards, including:
Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
Improvements and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Limbo is a gripping blend of stark, haunting landscapes, bizarre characters and unsettling sounds. With clever puzzle design, an intriguing narrative and an excellent touch-screen control system, it’s as rewarding to play as it is interesting to look at and listen to.
I love it!
- LIMBO ApS / Playdead ApS
- 136 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Playdead
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.