By MyVijan LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MazeArtLite is featured as New and Noteworthy in Game Kids category, within a week after its launch.
What I really like about this app is that it also teaches how to navigate by reading a map – a very important skill to have. -- Giggle apps
MazeArt apps, fun games apps for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad, offer kids a new fun, interactive and challenging way to workout Mazes. -- Fun educational apps
The mazes kids solve on paper just got a new animated 3D look..
Mazes are known to be an excellent tool for learning spatial and problem solving skills.
With fun and interactive element added, your kids will be really motivated to solve those mazes.
Check out this unique application designed to keep your kids engaged with the animated maze game with 3D characters. A character needs help to reach its destination. It will follow the path that you trace in the maze and award you with unique celebration movie.
Don't be surprised if your child comes and tells you proudly that he/she solved a maze..
The full version features
- 12 different 3D animated characters,
fish looking for treasure chest
Bailey the ballerina trying to reach a stage to perform
Marvin the Mouse looking for cheese
Firetruck looking for fire in the jungle.
Danny the diver looking for his boat
Barry the bird looking for its nest.
Papa penguin looking for eggs.
Felicia the fairy looking for her castle.
Sammy the soccerball looking for the net.
Schoolboy Bobby trying to reach his school.
Simona the squirrel wants acorns.
Puppy peter wants to go home.
- Each character has its own maze to be solved.
- Unique and fun soundtracks for each character.
- Reference maze
- character leaves tracks as it traverses through the maze.
- celebration movie after solving the maze.
- kids voice for instructions.
- easy navigation through the application.
MyVijan LLC is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
Categories: Early Learning, Games
What's New in Version 1.5
- Smoother navigation.
- Zoom capability, zoom in to get the 3D view and zoom out completely to get the 2D top view.
- Capability to restart playing the maze.
- Home button to go back while playing the maze.
- A new character for halloween. Cute Gary the Ghost wants to reach ghost house.
- Better videos.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 October 2010
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 81.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: myvijan llc
- © MyVijan LLC 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.