By Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Metal Bulletin app for iPad and iPhone gives you access to the latest global metal news, analysis and over 950 metal prices.
This is a premium service news and prices app that requires either trial or subscription access, though there is a small selection of free articles. If you already have either a trial or subscription to Metal Bulletin you can simply download, login and start exploring the app. If you’re new to Metal Bulletin you’ll need to first register on the Metal Bulletin website where you can sign up for a free trial and full subscription.
• Instantly access the latest metal markets news when you’re on the move. Download content for offline reading when you’re without signal or Wi-Fi.
• View the latest assessments for over 950 metal prices. Bookmark your favourite prices to see updates on your home screen.
• Easily find the news you are looking for – the sections are arranged by metal category, including base metals, carbon steel, stainless & special steel, scrap & secondary, ores & alloys, and raw materials.
• Personalise your app – rearrange the order of the sections and select the news you want to view on the home page of your app.
• Make the most of the app as a reference tool with the robust search and archive functionality bringing you Metal Bulletin coverage from the past two years.
What's New in Version 2.3
iOS 8 enhancements
- Category: News
- Updated: 09 July 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
- © 2014 Metal Bulletin Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.