By mbits imaging GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Would you like to move your hospital’s image viewing techniques to the next century? How about you take your patients’ image data with you on your mobile device wherever you go?
With mRay you can now connect your entire hospital or doctor’s office with just one app!
We developed mRay to combine the power and mobility of modern mobile devices to access your radiological images anywhere and anytime.
In contrast to other solutions, mRay specifically designed for mobile devices. Important tools like annotations and measurements are available as well as an adaptable level window. Image data is encrypted and stored temporally locally on the device, removing the need of a permanent Internet or Wi-Fi connection while ensuring highest security standards. Most notably, mRay implements well-established security measures to protect your image data and privacy. An individual user and device authentication controls the image access of every user for every image.
With mRay you are ensuring a high standard of networking with your colleagues anytime and anywhere. The new integrated Instant Messenger offers a secure communication platform to share DICOM images as well as key images and simple text messages. E.g. now you can easily share the current state of your viewer with another colleague to get a secondary opinion. There is also an optional module for a telephony feature using VoIP to make use of every aspect of mobile devices without compromising patient confidelity.
Last but not least, mRay works seamlessly with your existing infrastructure. A minimal server application needs to be installed which reads DICOM files from the disk and is able to receive files directly from your PACS. That’s all you need to start simplifying your everyday life at work!
You can use this demo version to download sample image data from our server and Query/Retrieve from our PACS.
Do you want to view your patients’ image data anywhere and at anytime?
mRay enables physicians to access images at home while on background duty or on the go.
Contact us on how to access your image data with mRay.
- Viewer for radiological images (CT, MR, PR etc.)
- Full functional client, no remote desktop viewer
- High-End user interface
- Intelligent connection management
- Optional pseudonymization
- Query/Retrieve functionality
- Five step security concept
- Server works seamlessly with every PACS, ready within one hour
mRay allows medical professionals to view and evaluate radiological images. Main users are physicians. The patient group, for which mRay can be used, includes all patients from whom radiological image data has been created for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment.
mRay can be operated in hospitals, medical practices, on the go or at home. The software is dedicated for mobile devices for fast and immediate access to radiologic images for informational purposes. When using mRay for diagnostic purposes, national regulations must be considered and an appropriate display must be used.
mRay allows the display of images that have been generated from the following modalities: computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), fluoroscopy (XA), digital x-ray (CR), ultrasound (US) and offers all common, radiological software tools like windowing, measurements, thick slices and annotations.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Voice messages: audio messages can be recorded and sent via the app.
- Consultation: images are now shareable between different divisions. This is configurable per user.
- Referring physician support: automatic forwarding of images to referring physicians.
- Password: registered users can change their password in the app.
- Tools: arrows are now supported as annotation object; better usability of measurements.
- UI improvements: badge number of new messages; main menu revised; landscape mode adapted to portrait mode; clear button in text fields.
- iPad Pro support including split-screen multitasking
- DICOM-datatypes: support for splitting of MR-datasets with different echo time or b-value; improved DICOM multi frame support.
- The recently used tool will now be preserved.
- The disk usage limit applies now correctly.