By Human Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
mLumbarLaminectomy is an information resource for the surgical procedure known as a lumbar laminectomy. It presents surgical visualizations, medical images and educational notes for anyone seeking an introductory understanding of the procedure.
• Stenosis – the definition of spinal stenosis and the purpose of a lumbar laminectomy
• Indications – the reasons for performing a lumbar laminectomy
• Alternatives – alternative treatments to performing the lumbar laminectomy
• Surgical Goals – clinical goals when performing a lumbar laminectomy
• Surgical Technique – illustrates the surgical procedure for a lumbar laminectomy
• Medical Imaging - images of patients after the procedure
• No smoking – the importance of not smoking before the procedure
• Expectations – reasonable clinical expectations following a lumbar laminectomy
• Rehabilitation – what is required following posterior lumbar laminectomy
• Physical Therapy – importance of lifelong back care
• detailed education
• anatomically accurate
• improved understanding, commitment, outcomes and satisfaction
mLumbarLaminectomy is part of the lumbar spine library of patient education applications. Anatomate-apps have a range of spine apps including the reference apps iSpineCare, iSpineOperations and iSpinePainManagement.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• iPhone 6 Plus improvements to landscape use
• Medical image notes and annotations are now kept on-screen with device rotations
• Improved legibility of Introduction screen on phone
• Fixed Credits image
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 December 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Human Media Pty Ltd
- © Copyright 2010-2014 Human Media Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.