Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Homer’s epic poem, Odyssey (in the Italian classical translation by Ippolito Pindemonte), is one of the main literary works of the classical western canon, in the new series of annoteBook by Dathlon.
This is the first annoteBook by Dathlon: you can make annotations to the poem’s verses in a simple and intuitive way, by swiping the verse you are interested in.
The side notes are immediately recognized and can be read with a tap.
Unique in its features:
• Index of books
• Notes can be written for each verse
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes
• Landscape reading with big font
• Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions
• Powerful search engine for words
• Index of characters and places
• Numbering of verses can be shown or hidden
"Quote of the Day": a random verse from the poem
An internet connection is not required.
Please note: The work is only in Italian.
New features in the next version.
Available annoteBooks by Dathlon:
Dante: Divine Comedy
Lewis Carroll: 101 Poems
Milton: Paradise Lost - Regain’d
Shelley: Poems, vol. 2 - 3
Blake: Complete poems
Bible: Poetry Books - FREE
Dante: Divina Commedia
Ariosto: Orlando Furioso
Tasso: Gerusalemme Liberata
Foscolo: Tutte le poesie
Tassoni: La Secchia Rapita
D’Annunzio: Versi d’Amore
Petrarca: Le Rime
Pascoli: Tutte le poesie
Boiardo: Orlando Innamorato
Bibbia: Libri poetici - FREE
Manzoni: Opere in versi
Gozzano: Tutte le poesie
Baudelaire: Fleurs du Mal et d’autres poèmes
Rimbaud: Poésies complètes
Verlaine: Poèmes - Volume 1
Hugo: Recueils poétiques
Bible: Livres poétiques - FREE
Racine: Théâtre et poésies complètes
Gautier: Recueils poétiques
Latin Poets: Volume I (Catullus, Lucretius, Horace, Tibullus, Propertius)
Latin Poets: Volume II (Horace, Phaedrus, Juvenal, Ovid, Avian)
Latin Poets: Volume III (Ovid, Flaccus, Persius, Claudianus, Manlius)
Latin Poets: Volume IV (Ovid, Martial, Lucan, Ennius, Sulpicius)
What's New in Version 2.0
The Odyssey by Homer in greek and italian for iPhone is updated with new cool features:
• Four books in one: the original greek text and three classical italian translations (Pindemonte, Maspero e Delvinotti);
• SHAKE TO COMPARE: you can switch between the original greek version and your favourite italian translation and vice versa, simply by shaking your device!
• Word search, in greek text also, with powerful search engine.
• New index, customizable with favorite books.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• In-application e-mail of the of the books, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations!
• Further possibilities of reading customization.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of the Comedy).
The reading application annoteBook is updated to provide an increasingly powerful and flexible tool that pay attention to really useful features for the study and further development of published works.
For example, the ability to generate the PDF of each book to be sent by e-mail, complete with your customized annotations, allowing you to create a true personal edition of Homer's masterpiece.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Books
- Updated: 09 September 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Developer: Marco Orsini
- © 2010 Marco Orsini
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.