By Bonnier Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FROM OUR LATEST ISSUE, MARCH 2015
• The Science of Stress—Feeling a bit snowed-under? You’re not alone. But don’t panic, because we’ve got the details on where stress comes from—and how to beat it.
• Cultured Couture— Would you wear a bomber jacket made from bacteria? Designer Suzanne Lee is a pioneer in the lab-grown-fabric movement.
• The Vizzies—We award the most outstanding visualizations in science and engineering, including the insides of a snapping turtle, an app with real-time brain data, videos of chemistry in action, and more.
• Nowhere to Hide—As our appliances and homes become more like smart devices, they’re all the more vulnerable to cyberattacks. What happens when they’re turned against us?
• Now—Open-source virtual reality, Amazon’s plans for drone delivery, a battery-powered saw that packs a punch, and more!
• Next—A microscopic sculpture, the sodium hiding in your lunch, the Panama Canal gets makeover, and more!
• Manual – How to make your own hovercraft, robots that roam museums at night, a lesson on DIY HDTV antennas, and more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.3.15
Update now for app improvements to enhance your reading experience:
-New storefront look
-Updated Help page
-Bug and stability fixes
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
- Category: News
- Updated: 18 February 2015
- Version: 5.3.15
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: En
- Developer: Bonnier Corporation
- © Popular Science
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Popular Science+ MagazineUSD 14.99
- Popular Science+ MagazineUSD 1.99
- December 2013USD 2.99
- January 2012USD 2.99
- March 2011USD 2.99
- September 2013USD 2.99
- August 2013USD 2.99
- January 2013USD 2.99
- February 2012USD 2.99
- December 2011USD 2.99