~ Apple Game of the Year 2015 ~
~ TIME Magazine Game of the Year 2015 ~
Prune is a love letter to trees. A game about the beauty and joy of cultivation.
With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape your tree into the sunlight while avoiding the dangers of a hostile world. Bring life to a forgotten landscape and uncover a story hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A unique digital plant for your pocket
• Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it's just you and the trees
• Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to
• No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
• Synchronize progress across all your devices using iCloud
----- RECEPTION -----
"Unlike anything I've played before... the kind of experience I want to pull out to show my friends." - The Verge
"Wildly creative, totally addictive, and oddly soothing" - Entertainment Weekly
"Prune is a gorgeous and unique experience." - 5/5 TouchArcade
"Prune is an awe-inspiring work of digital poetry that transcends its initial subject material to explore a much larger, much more complex theme, in an articulate and powerfully moving manner" - 10/10 Pocket Gamer
"A collaboration that feels more like a dance than puzzle-solving." - Kill Screen
----- AWARDS -----
• Winner - Best Upcoming Game - 11th International Mobile Gaming Awards
• Finalist - IndieCade Festival 2015
• Official Selection - Brazil's FILE Festival
• Runner-Up - IndiePlus "Make Something Great" Contest
• Official Selection - Out of Index Experimental Games Festival
-A handful of bug fixes (to prevent rare crashes)
-A few changes to ensure GDPR compliance
Ratings and Reviews
A rare kind of triumph, Prune takes a simple idea—pruning trees—and shapes it into a creative, deeply playable puzzle game. The visuals echo the style of Japanese painting in striking fashion, and the beautiful music instills a contemplative tone as you swipe to trim the limbs of a rapidly growing tree and guide it around obstacles. There’s no frantic pace, no demanding skills to master—only a quietly bewitching and unforgettable experience.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.