QI IQ - learn two letter words for word games with friends
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QI IQ is a tool to quickly learn all of the valid two-letter words to improve your score in your favorite word tile games!
* * * * *
In just a few minutes daily, you can improve your compound scoring ability by increasing your two-letter word vocabulary.
What is compound scoring? Compound scoring is when you form more than one new word in a turn, thereby earning points for two or more words. Win your next game using this hidden jackpot and key to scoring big!
Not only will your compound scoring improve, your last ditch letter usability will improve as well! How many times have you been in the end game with a rack full of gobbledy g**k? Study up on those two letter words to use up difficult tiles! Stop using cheats and gain some real knowledge of the words! It's faster in real-time games, and, gosh darnit, you will just feel better about yourself!
* * * * *
- Tracks your progress and focuses on words you haven't mastered
- Tracks both correct / incorrect and your response time
- Also quizzes on letter combinations that aren't valid words
- Visible and audible feedback
- Support for different dictionaries of allowed words
- Displays letter tile score values
* * * * *
SCRABBLE is a trademark of Hasbro, Inc and J.W. Spear & Sons Ltd.
Bananagrams is a trademark of Bananagrams, Inc.
Words With Friends is a trademark of Zynga With Friends.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Updated to latest allowed words for Words With Friends
- Reduced size of app download
We're always looking for suggestions and feedback. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 April 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thinkamingo Inc
- © 2012 Thinkamingo Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.