Robotizen is the #1 learn to code program for kids 4-9! Robotizen teaches the basics of computer programming and robotic through a variety of interactive learning activities in a interesting story. Robotizen would help kids to improve their problem solving, logical thinking and creativity.
* Kids learn key programming concepts such as sequence, command, condition, event, loop …
* Curriculum developed based on collaboration with and research from MIT.
* Kid learn basic concept of robotic.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
Robotizen is inspired by visual programming languages such as Scratch from MIT, Alice from Carnegie Mellon University and other ‘beginner’ programming languages like Logo, SmallTalk, and Squeak.
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. Kids will master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
To be successful, kids need:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each problem in story mode.
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Find issue from test result then fix and retest solutions to make it work
* Optimize the solutions to have better result
* Download is totally free.
Robotizen is FREE for teachers, librarians, and verified non-profit educational institutions.
Ratings and Reviews
Nhận xét game
Game quá hay.
Love this game !
Thanks to the blue bird award, I decided to download this game for my nephews and they love it way too much. The graphic is nice and attractive, the game is easy for kids to play.
- Mage Media and Entertainment Service Joint Stock Company
- 261.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mage Studio
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.