The celebration of RULES OF SURVIVAL’s First-Year Anniversary is officially starting! From November 7th, revolutionary updates and amazing gifts await you in game!
- Daily Login Diamonds
- Top-up Get 30% Bonus
- Valuable VIP System
- Anniversary Carnival
- Classic and Advanced Supply Discounts
- 1 Million Dollars Ca$h’n Shoot
Lite version and Ultra version are also on their way! IT’S PARTY TIME!
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 230 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
- The testing for RoS Ultra has begun. Ghillie Island - Ranked will test the upgrade of graphics to RoS Ultra.
- In RoS Ultra, time changes between night and day in-game and a corresponding time interface has been added. After going to Ghillie Island in RoS Ultra, players can see the current time and weather on the game interface. In-game time is randomly selected when a game starts. As the game progresses, time will gradually elapse and switch between night and day;
- In RoS Ultra doors can now be smashed to pieces. Local damage to doors will occur when players shoot doors;
- This week we have made some adjustments to the feel and damage of all sorts of weapons to reinforce the distinct characteristics and differences between weapons. Players will need to consider the environment of the battlefield when choosing a weapon. Details are as follows:
- Rifle adjustments: damage from ranged fire increased; reduced the recoil from some firearms, and increased the v-recoil limit, while also slightly reducing damage from single shots. Changes concern: M249, AN94, AUG, QBZ;
- SMG adjustments: damage from ranged fire decreased; increased the v-recoil limit for some weapons. Changes concern: MP7, MP5, P90;
- Crossbow adjustment: reduced v-recoil;
- RPG adjustments: Notably increased the flight speed of RPGs and significantly reduced the explosion damage to oneself and allies, and significantly reduced damage to enemy or allied forces behind cover, e.g. a wall;
- Added Jump From Vehicle Damage: Jumping from a vehicle moving at high speed and launching an attack with equipped weaponry is an overly effective tactic and players that utilize this tactic need to be reminded of the dangers of jumping from high-speed vehicles. Players will now receive damage when jumping from vehicles. The higher the speed the higher the damage;
- Improved the auto-open door feature: response range has been increased;
- Modified the default graphics setting for some phone models;
- Game supports Huawei Honor 8x Max, Vivo Y97 and Vivo X23;
- Optimized the settings for graphics on the settings interface. Graphics will no longer be switched immediately after settings have been changed. Changes will only occur after players close the settings interface.
- A change-name interface has been added to My Page;
- When the movement thumbstick is moved to the right side of the screen through customization, the zones of action for movement and aiming controls will switch sides. When the movement thumbstick is on the left side of the screen, the bottom-left of the screen is responsible for movement and the right side of the screen responsible for aiming. However, when movement controls are located on the right side of the screen, the bottom-right of the screen will be responsible for movement and the left side of the screen will then be used for aiming.
- Fixed a bug where the camera may pass through the interior of the wall as a player changes camera angle whilst in close proximity of a wall;
- Repaired the abnormal display of vehicles’ special effects;
- Repaired an issue concerning the adaptation of backpacks on edge-to-edge screens;
- Repaired an issue where the smashable door function may cause the game to quit unexpectedly;
- Repaired an issue concerning low probability of deviating ballistic trajectory when firing weapons.
Ratings and Reviews
Tải đầu tiên :)
very nice game <3
Đề nghị bỏ chức năng đồng đội bắn được nhau đi,trận đầu tiên 1 thằng giết hết cả team
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright @NetEase All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Special Pack 01 22.000đ
- Special Pack 02 45.000đ
- Special Pack 03 109.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.