By Medical Collaboration Networks, Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SeeDocNow -Your Health Control Panel - is a mobile network of health networks.
Patients, providers and payers use SeeDocNow as a platform for care coordination and HIPAA compliant information exchange across organizations, specialties and states.
My Health My Way
SeeDocnow provides patient with control over a most precious asset: your health.
from locating the right doctor or specialist , manage your medical health records, exchange HIPAA compliant messages and files, and hold live meeting with your care givers.
Version 3.0 includes:
* A detailed and comprehensive directory of two million U.S. providers. All specialties, all states.
* Special video meetings with your caregivers regardless of type of mobile. Ideal for medical consultation and/or second opinion with remotely located physicians or specialists.
* for Providers and hospitals: using our Instant Mobile Practice (IMP) our patent pending technology , providers , hospitals and health companies can create their own secure private network under their brand name for their customers or patients.
SeeDocNow is 100% free.
What's New in Version 3.1
Fixed issues with ver 3.0
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 22 March 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Medical Collaboration Networks, Corp.
- © 2014 Medical Collaboration Networks (MCN), Corp. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.