ShotList- Movie Shoot Planning
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ShotList brings an editable production stripboard to your mobile device, to help plan every scene of a shoot. It also helps track your progress, shot-by-shot, on the day.
Developed in co-operation with an award-winning video production company, Shotlist places an essential tool in the hands of anyone putting together a scripted movie or video shoot.
ShotList stores the details, locations and notes for each scene and shot, in an easily viewable and editable form. Use it to break down a script and plan out a multi-day shoot in advance – it will always be with you whenever you need to make an urgent change.
"A top-notch organizational app for filmmakers."- AppAdvice.com
"Don't let the simple interface give you the wrong idea. ShotList includes just about any feature you would need"- HandHeldHollywood.com
"A wonderful alternative to an overflowing binder." This_And_That, US
"A great way to organize your shoot and keep your crew on the same page" Carol Radford, US
• Add, edit, delete or re-order your scenes across multiple shooting days, right from your mobile device.
• Ensure you don't miss a vital scene or shot, by tracking progress as you go.
• Store notes for each scene, including hotlinks for instant dial-up of critical phone numbers and web addresses (such as location contacts, weather reports, or tide timetables).
• Store up to 52 shots per scene, with storyboard images, notes, shot type, angle, movement, camera and status.
• Keep your team informed of changes, by emailing them a detailed PDF or online schedule directly from the app.
• Backup your work, or exchange updates with other ShotList users on your team, using Dropbox.
• Export and Import data as .xls, to edit with a desktop spreadsheet app.
• Print everything directly to an AirPrint-compatible printer.
To discover all the tips and tricks and get the most from this app, please view the User Guide at Solubleapps.com.
The development of ShotList was part-financed by Northern Film & Media.
What's New in Version 8.1
Compatible with iOS10
New in 8.0:
More shots per scene (52)
Tweaks and fixes
Updated for latest iOS APIs
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 June 2016
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Peter Johnson
- © 2012-16 Soluble Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.