Omnio: Your personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed with the healthcare professional’s clinical workflow in mind, Omnio gives you quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about recent Omnio updates
• “Well done people. Really I am so satisfied from the new change from the previous interface. Good job.”
• “Latest update is a massive improvement…interface is a lot more user friendly. Don't have to go too deep to search for information. Great job.”
• “This is really good, I love it. It’s my companion.”
• NEW! Favorites: Keep your most important resources one tap away
• Drug Guide: Comprehensive database of US brands and generics, with formulary from 7,000 health plans
• Disease Guide: Free access to The Merck Manual, the world’s best-selling medical textbook, fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
• Calculators: Contain intuitive indices with an easy-to-use interface
• Newsfeed: Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
• Also included: Interaction analyzer, pill identifier, and dosing calculators
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources:
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Visit our in-app store that offer 300+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties, integrated into a seamless, cross-indexed library
What's New in Version 3.18.20
• Now includes support for both iOS 8 and 9. It’s okay if you are still running iOS 7—we won’t hold it against you—but you won’t be able to get any of the cool new features we have planned
• Use Spotlight search for easy access to Omnio’s resources
• Got the new iPhone 6s? Congratulations! Now use 3D Touch to access Quick Actions on the home screen. Peek & pop support inside the app is coming in a future update
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 November 2015
- Version: 3.18.20
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- © 2012-2015 Aptus Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- HarrisonsUSD 59.99
- Lab TestsUSD 12.99
- The Washington Manual® Rheumatology Subspecialty ConsultUSD 49.99
- MobileDDx™ - Differential Diagnosis ToolUSD 9.99
- Pocket Guide to the Operating RoomUSD 59.99
- Medical DictionaryUSD 49.99
- RxUSD 49.99