By Fapps World et Cie S.E.C.S.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Speed Measure shows the current travel speed using the built-in GPS receiver of the iPhone.
Perfect for measuring your speed in car, on bicycle, when riding or running.
It shows the speed in mph or km/h.
It uses digital and analog display. Several display styles are available. In addition max speed and average speed are calulated.
How fast am I. What was my maximum speed. What was my average speed. All these questions will now be answered.
- speed displayed in mph or km/h. The correct display is automatically chosen, depending of the country settings of your iPhone
- both digital and analog display
- display of maximum speed
- display of average speed
- filtering technique for better results
Because GPS data is used, a minimum travel speed of about 5km/h, 4mph is required. This means walking speed is generally not high enough to show a result.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 August 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: FAPPS WORLD et Cie SCS
- © Fapps World
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.