Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TEFview for iOS is an app that allows you to view, print and play tablatures created in TablEdit Tablature Editor on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
TEFview allows you as well to view and listen to ASCII tabs, .ABC tunes, MIDI, PowerTab, GuitarPro and musicXML files.
- Supported file formats: TablEdit, ASCII, ABC, MIDI, Music XML, PowerTab, GuitarPro
- Tablature and/or Standard notation display,
- MIDI Playback with full speed control,
- Ability to assign the volume and the MIDI instrument for any track in real time,
- Metronome and count down,
- Embedded Help,
- Emails file as attachment,
- File manager.
- WIFI file sharing,
- Subdirectory management
- pdf export: the pdf can be emailed, printed to a compatible AirPrint printer or opened in a third app,
What's New in Version 2.1
- Portuguese support
- Ability to force the screen mode (Page or Rows)
- Ability to set the printing options instrument by instrument
(tab, notation, tab+notation, none)
- Category: Music
- Updated: 14 November 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Matthieu Leschemelle
- © 1997-2016 Matthieu Leschemelle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.