Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BeatBlaster turns your iPad into a Hi-Fi Sound System.
Watch The BeatBlaster in action on Vimeo : www.vimeo.com/beatblaster
• Listen to your whole iPod library
• Enjoy an old school turntable
• Listen to more than 6000 free online radios or create your own one on radionomy.com
• Audio Spectrum and Speaker
• You can now record your favourite radio on tape
• Skin your BeatBlaster to match your style
• Alarm clock and timer
• Now playing playlist
• Discover new music thanks to our Genius Popover
• Use your iPhone or your iPod Touch as a remote with "The BeatBlaster Remote Lite" available for free on the App Store or purchase the full featured version remote.
• Background support
• Search through your iPod library by song, artist, album or playlist
• Put a web radio in the "favorite" section to launch it faster
• AirPlay support
• iTunes Match support
• 15 Skins and counting
What they say about The BeatBlaster :
• 9to5 Mac : "Quality music players are far and few between on the iPad—especially ones with an interesting twist. Enter BeatBlaster for iPad."
• iPad Insight : "If you’re a fan of old-school stereo systems [...], then you’ll enjoy BeatBlaster."
• Cult of Mac : "By applying the latest in touch-screen technology and cutting edge software design, you can now have all the inconvenience of old-school recorded music rendered with the convenience of multi-touch. Behold: The BeatBlaster."
• AppStorm : "If you like the retro look, like the idea of built-in radio stations, and like the music selection process, Beat Blaster could easily become one of your most frequently used apps."
What you say about it :
• Well done, beautiful interface.
• Great music app, really the best.
• Now with Retina graphics, it's more awesome than ever!
• Great idea, really!! Great for radios also!!
• This app is beautiful. Thank you!
• This takes you right back in time when home Hi fi was the real deal. Great design, awesome graphics.
• This app is awesome, love how you put the cover art on the simulated CD collection and the turntable rocks!
• Must have app. The best. If you were born before 2000. This is a must have.
• I love it!
• What a throwback app! Takes me back to the good ol' days! A fun fresh way to listen to your favorite music.
What BeatBlaster can't do :
• The app can't access iTunes shared libraries or other. Only tracks synchronized with your iPad will be accessed by The BeatBlaster
• The BeatBlaster does not improve in anyway the quality of the music. It does not process the sound by adjusting the balance between frequency components within the electronic signal. It is a graphical representation of the track's volume that is intended to give the user the feeling of a real old school hi-fi sound system.
For more information, please visit : www.beatblaster.com
For the latest information, follow us on twitter @beatblaster
For support, please send your mail to : email@example.com
If you read this awfully long app description and didn't quit yet, you should buy the app, enjoy some music and rate it!
What's New in Version 2.2.1
This is a minor update to The BeatBlaster. It improves the overall app experience thanks to minor improvements in stability and performance.
New features are coming soon!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 13 January 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 63.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LINITIX
- © BeatBlaster. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- White Brushed Metal Skin$0.99
- Yellow Color Skin$0.99
- Xmas Edition SkinFree
- White Color Skin$0.99
- Orange Color Skin$0.99
- Purple Color Skin$0.99
- Blue Color Skin$0.99
- Red Color Skin$0.99