By Matt Webster
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your tilt on! Check out www.Tiltopolis.com
Need something to do on the train, bus or plane? Lose hours with this simple and infuriating twist on so many classics.
The incredible Box2D physics engine makes stacking blocks a real challenge - combine that with a bumpy bus journey and you need a very steady hand.
With no time limit, increasing stacks and plenty of colours, you must try to keep a level head as the blocks fall!
Immersive visuals and 4 instrumental tunes by breakout band Run Toto Run create a game that'll keep you balanced on the edge of your seat.
Beware - if you're moving about it only gets harder with tilt control on.
Got an internet connection on the go? This game is OpenFeint enabled, so log in and get social!
Box 2D Physics
Tunes by Run Toto Run
11 Open Feint achievements (4 in free version)
9 Special blocks (4 in free version)
Beautifully crafted interface
2 leader boards: Arcade and Physics
Tips and Tricks:
* Gun for the special blocks, but be careful - strategy quickly becomes the name of the game.
* Practice in Arcade mode then advance to the real challenge - Physics mode On.
* Control the falling blocks with either your finger or the accelerometer just by tilting the device.
* Double tap to drop the blocks quickly to get out of trouble - or get into it!
* Go for those high points to get even more special blocks.
* Watch out for the next blocks to come in the preview panel.
* To get all the Open Feint achievements, play in Physics mode.
What's New in Version 3.0
New Game Center integration
We've removed OpenFeint as it was breaking the game
Block colours now easier to see
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 June 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Matthew WEBSTER
- © 2011 Matthew Webster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.