Transas iSailor - Marine Navigation, Chart Plotter and AIS Viewer
By Transas Marine Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The application operates on iPhones and iPads utilizing built-in GPS or external BT GPS.
Supported devices (with iOS version 7.x.x and higher. Ready for iOS 8.x.x):
• iPhone 4 and higher
• iPad - 2ng generation and higher
Available Chart Folios cover coastal and offshore waters of North America, Latin and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
iSailor is an easy-to-use navigational system developed for the amateur seafarers.
Intended for use on boats and yachts, iSailor provides a clear presentation of navigation information and electronic charts. Transas own TX-97 vector chart format supported by iSailor is recognized worldwide as one of the most accurate and reliable sources of navigational information. You can download your free version of iSailor software on iTunes Store.
All chart folios can be selected, purchased and downloaded via the iSailor app using its Chart Store section as per iTunes Store standard procedure for purchasing and payment.
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life.
• Positioning system: iOS (Built-In GPS), NMEA GPS or AIS Class B (Optionally)
• NMEA Heading and Rate-Of-Turn sensors (Optionally)
• NMEA Echo Sounder with a graphical 2D echogram and Water temperature sensor (Optionally)
• NMEA Wind Sensor, including True & Relative wind calculation (Optionally)
• Display of Charts, Routes, Track(s) and User Objects
• AIS Target presentation. Target contours and dimensions (Optionally)
• Internet AIS Service (Optional subscription)
• Weather Service (Optional subscription)
• Tides and Tidal Currents (Optional subscription)
• Sailing Guides. Regional Marinas (Optional subscription)
• North Up, COG Up, Head Up and Route Up chart orientations
• Information on any vector chart objects
• Free cursor, Point-To-Point and Own ship referenced ERBL functionality
• Monitoring of navigational data: Position, Course (COG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG)
• Route creation by the graphic and tabular methods. “Go To” routes.
• Waypoint monitoring: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD, Time-To-Go and ETA
• Schedule information: Time-To-Go and ETA to any selected waypoint ahead
• MultiUnits and MultiLanguage support
• Custom Track colours
• Day and Night chart palettes
• Alarm monitoring functionality
• Route, Track and User Object: Export/Import via GPX, KML and KMZ formats
• User Object sharing via: Facebook, Twitter, iMessenger, E-Mail
iSailor web site http://www.isailor.us
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.7.7
∙ NEW!!! AIS Target table.
The AIS Target table allows for quick real-time table-style filtering and search between hundreds of AIS targets.
∙ NEW!!! The Portugese language support.
∙ NEW!!! Tidal widget (iPad version only).
This functionality enables to display the selected tidal reference point, tidal trend and its current value.
∙ Weather Service enhancement.
It is now possible to save the needed weather parameters for a given region in application so that they can later be used offline. Saving several weather forecasts for different sailing regions is also possible.
∙ Minor bug fixes and other improvements.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 02 November 2015
- Version: 1.7.7
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Transas Marine International AB
- © Transas Marine Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cambodia, Vietnam, PhilippinesUSD 24.99
- AIS Receiver SupportUSD 9.99
- Internet AIS Service 1 year subscriptionUSD 15.99
- AIS Ship ContoursUSD 0.99
- Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, SingaporeUSD 24.99
- ChinaUSD 24.99
- NMEA GPSUSD 9.99
- Tides & Currents subscriptionUSD 9.99
- NMEA Compass & ROTUSD 4.99
- Pacific Ocean. South partUSD 24.99