WOD — Workout Logger
By Casey Marshall
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WOD is an application for tracking functional fitness workouts (like a CrossFit workout of the day), as well as personal records in various lifts and movements. It provides a simple interface for entering new workouts and personal records, including the day and time you did it, your score if any, and a description. Your history of workouts and records is organized by date and by record type, and you can browse and edit that history. Also provided is a small library of benchmark workouts and common movements, for reference and for logging a new entry faster; you can add new workouts and movements to these lists to expand them, too.
Other features include:
* RSS reader for pulling workout descriptions from the web.
* Tabata, on-the-minute interval, and plain stopwatch timers.
* Graphing of personal records over time.
* A backup and sync service for your logs and records, available for an additional fee.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
* Fix an issue with the countdown style timer keyboard on iPad.
* Fix an issue with the layout on iPad, where part of lists could be mistakenly obscured.
* Support custom timer countdowns, instead of just three seconds. Go to the "settings" section to change the countdown!
* Fixes supporting in-app purchase on iOS 7.
* Build the app to try making it compatible with iPad 2 and iOS 6.1. Please keep letting us know if you experience issues launching or running the app!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 January 2014
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Casey Marshall
- © 2009-2013 Casey Marshall
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.