Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ATVision Mobile allows you to access remote sites and monitor live video via network connection anytime, anywhere.
# Selecting any camera from up to 16 channels
# The available layouts are different from the mobile device type: single-screen only for iPod Touch, single-screen and 2x2 for iPhone, single-screen to 4x4 for iPad.
# Auto-rotating screen
# PTZ Control
# Screen size selectable between original aspect ratio and full screen via double-tapping
# Supporting connection using DVRNS(DVR Name Service) (DVRs should be registered to DVRNS provider in order to use DVRNS.)
# Password Lock
== Supported DVRs ==
- VLDVR4 (Firmware 1.1.0)
- VLDVR8 (Firmware 1.1.0)
- VLDVR16 (Firmware 1.1.2)
- FA-HDR4 (Firmware 1.2.0)
- FA-HDR8 (Firmware 1.5.2)
- FA-HDR16 (Firmware 1.5.2)
- FA-DR4 (Firmware 3.6.1)
- FA-DR415 (Firmware 1.3.0)
- FA-DR8 (Firmware 2.0.2)
- FA-DR16 (Firmware 2.0.2)
- FA-XR16 (Firmware 2.4.1)
- FA-HDX16 (Firmware 1.2.0)
What's New in Version 3.6.2
- Support iOS 10
- Bug fixed: when multiple channels were selected, some video overlapped with each other.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 September 2016
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Languages: English, Korean, Russian
- Developer: Advanced Technology Video, Inc.
- © 2015 Advanced Technology Video
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.