Welcome to Bristol: Banksy’s Bristol. This app will guide you on a trail of the remaining Banksy pieces in his home town. We have concentrated on the works around the Floating Harbour, Park Street, Stokes Croft and Montpelier.
The main trail can be completed in a fairly leisurely afternoon, or you could make a day of it, particularly as there is so much more to see at the Museum and M Shed.
Also includes words and pictures about the Banksy vs Bristol Museum show and Dismaland, described by Banksy himself as 'The UK's most disappointing new visitor attraction'.
* Interactive map pinpoints your location in relation to Banksy artwork
* Photos of all artworks
* Visit all the remaining Banksy pieces in his home town
* Also includes older pieces that are now not so visible
* Article about the Banksy vs Bristol Museum show with photos
* In-depth piece about Dismaland with loads of photos
* We ask: Who is Banksy?
* Based on the bestselling book Home Sweet Home: Banksy's Bristol
* Includes discount code for 25% off Home Sweet Home book
Added Bristol Ferry Boat stops to help you travel around the harbour while you're following the Banksy Bristol Trail. We have also addressed an issue with map loading.
- Cactus Data Ltd
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Cactus Data Ltd
- USD 2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.