BloodPressure+Pulse Grapher Lite (iPad-version)
By michael heinz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An invaluable Medical App for anyone who wants to maintain a comprehensive record of their blood pressure and pulse readings. Take care of your health and buy it today! Up-to-date values you can retrieve months later. This unique Medical App allows you to see a chart of your pulse and blood pressure readings on any day in any month, as well as generating a chart from a filtered list, that can help you to detect any irregularities quickly.
- record and store your blood pressure and pulse readings several times a day - add your own personalized notes
- edit and delete entries
–easy user interface
- allows you to enter data from previous dates;
- lets you search using specific criteria (e.g. date etc);
- keep detailed records using specific criteria to generate daily and monthly graphs like those commonly used in the medical field: in addition to graphically displaying a selected day’s values, a monthly view is also available: as well as viewing a chart of your minimum, maximum and average blood pressure and pulse values for a selected month
-normal values in report and pdf
-upgrade to full version
Whats more in full version:
-all functions from lite version
- free of ads
- has an export function that can handle csv or pdf-data
- lets you choose your own export times
- comes with backup /restore your data ->online backup
If you don't have buttons in Report for Change Day/Month:
Switch off the rotation lock (Version 4.21, double-click on the Home-key, then scroll left using the left button, or device side) and hold the iPad in Portrait-Mode (vertical). Check that the lock is really off by moving it backwards and forward a few times, then view should change. All the buttons in the report that you need for changing the day/month should now appear. When you zoom in on the image in Landscape-Mode, they should disappear again.