Glossary of Yoga
By Space Monkeys LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The word Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word "Yuj" meaning to yoke, join or unite. This implies joining or integrating all aspects of the individual - body with mind and mind with soul - to achieve a happy, balanced and useful life, and spiritually, uniting the individual with the supreme.
Yoga Glossary is an easy to use application with comprehensive list of 200+ Yoga definitions and terminologies.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text notes for selected terminology.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- USD 0.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 23 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Space Monkeys LLC
- © Space-O Infocom Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.