Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: Unfortunately, Instagram does not allow third party applications to post or delete comments.
Announcing Gramory 2, the highly anticipated Sophomore release of this great Instagram client.
It's Instagram the way you've always wanted to see it.
Get Your Gram On!
Some features you might like:
- Configurable grid view of all your favourite feeds.
- Reorder, hide and show your feeds.
- Image cache can now be cleared if you like that kind of thing.
- All the feeds you are used to plus more such as "maybe" ( recommendations ) and "nearby".
- Multi-user support. Add as many Instagram accounts as you want and you can switch between them at any time.
- Save user and tag searches
- Take pictures or choose images from your camera roll and post them to Instagram.
- Trends. Quick access to a personalized list of the trending tags.
- Swipe to view a users recent feed when viewing one of their images.
- Easily like/unlike any image.
- Easily follow/unfollow any user.
- View and zoom images in fullscreen mode.
- Share images with different social groups.
- Save photos to your camera roll.
- Open photos in your favourite image apps.
- Much more...
What's New in Version 2.5.3
- Access to all Albums when posting a new Photo by left swiping in the camera section.
- Videos and Photos can now be stored in a "Gramory" Album ( see settings ).
- You can now share Feeds.
- Minor UI enhancements.
- Stability improvements.
- Native support for iPhone 6.
- Dynamic text support.
- Bug fixes including an issue where you could not save videos.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 12 February 2015
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alex Cohen
- © Bedroom Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.