By Raul Flores
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dr. S. Saborido and the Ortodoncis Group have designed an Orthodontal application. It comprises three sections:
Entering the age and type of problem experienced by the patient the application produces a potential diagnosis and treatment. There are before treatment and after treatment photographs for each problem to make easier for the patient to locate its particular problem. This is a mere approximation to give an idea of the possible diagnoses and treatments to a particular condition.
ORTODONCIS CLINIC LOCATOR
You can locate the closest clinic of the Ortodoncis Group in your city and find out the telephone to make an appointment, search the website or send an email for a consultation.
We have divided this section in 4 parts:
1.-Emergencies: here you will find the solution if you have any problem with your orthodontic appliance.
2. - Orthodontal information: we give answers to patient’s most frequently asked questions.
3. - How to care for your appliance: explains how to care for your teeth and braces or any other dental appliance during your treatment to ensure a successful outcome.
4. - Retention stage: this is the last phase of your orthodontal treatment. You can read about it in this section.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated with data from the Dental Clinic Aviles and Roman, whose inauguration is scheduled for October 1, 2012 in Malaga.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 September 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Raul Flores
- © 2011 ortodoncis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.