By Benjamin Lochmann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You want to keep track of your physical progress? Then this jogging-app is perfect for you.
Just start the app before your run. It will monitor your movement during your workout.
The data will be analyzed and presented to you in a clear fashion.
The graphics include:
- the way you took (satelite image or map)
- your average speed
- the total lenght of your run
- your specific speed during your run (explained in a diagram)
A history of your previous workouts will be saved for you, to compare and monitor your progress at any time.
This app can also run in background-mode, so that you are able to listen some music while you are jogging.
Attention: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.3
- USD 0.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 October 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- © Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.